Tuesday 8 November 2011

It's been awhile

Hey peeps! It's been awhile huh.... Well I'm going to write about WORK today learned my lessons and done what it is need to be DONE.

 So I did a little brain storming few days ago and I really had it, you know I'm fcking tired about working in the mall and standing in a no-shift job which it kills me. My times are LOCKED up because of this job.

So I've been thinking and discussing with my girl past few days ago and she actually agreed on what I wanna do, she's very satisfied and she's looking forward into what I wanna do after this following CNY.

 What I really hate about this job is the commission, sales, and the system.. I'll go 1 by 1.

Commission: I won't get any % only AFTER I'm confirmed, which also means that this following DEC and JAN which is XMAS and CNY, I will work myself out like shit and I get 0% of commission, GREAT!

Sales: Old School "stealing sales technique" those that worked as a sales boy or girl they should know about this thingy. ;)

System: It's a little messed up and confusing.

 What I love about this job is TIME FLIES...
Money... I'm getting lots and lots of trouble about this peeps... You should know why if you've really read my "HATE" problems ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment