Tuesday 29 November 2011

woops!

Dang! It's been awhile peeps, ever since I had a Twitter account I've been Tweeting since then.. Okay, I'll talk a little of my life since I haven't been blogging recently.. Will try to blog em all here.. ;)

Working Life:
It was stressful and I couldn't communicate with them even there are some I used to work with them and I can't seem to communicate with them anymore as well.. Hm.. Weird though maybe It's because I've changed, they're friendly but I can't really get their jokes or words, it's been very annoying so I decided to pick up my stuffs and quit..

Love Life:
Recently both of us are very sweet and we discussed a lot; about our future, financial, her working life after SPM (V.I.Exam), and so on.. We've been rather very close, of cause this is not our 1st time to be so extra close together we've been close together since we've BEEN together.. But these few days we've been EXTRA close together.. I think the chemistry is boiling! Oh yeah, a photo about us having our late dinner after watching Puss In Boots.. It's a good movie indeed.

And yesh... I'm wearing colour lens, I have to wear them or else I can't watch 3D movies in the theater ;( 

Everyday Life:
Rotting at home, playing Skyrim (awesome game), sleep, eat, shit, what else.. Nothing much..

Plans for DEC:
Well actually, I've been searching for a part time job... Went to a few places just to fill up the form and now I'm waiting for their confirm... If I don't get any well I think I'll relax at home until CNY is over. And also I'm planning for further studies next year after August or later, most likely I'll either go for Photography 1st then only Graphic Designing. I'm not sure yet but this two is my priority target for now.
Financial:
I think I can still live. ;)

Family Life:
Surprisingly they've been going out a lot and I'm not the type that LIKES to hang out with my parents... I don't know I feel uncomfortable... Trying my best ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment