Sunday 2 October 2011

1st day of October, nightout with her.

Awesome night, went out with her at 8 something and at 1st we sat to Tutti Frutti had her dream yogurt, and then we went to BED a pub where we usually go when we're bored. I ordered a jug of TIGER for myself and Chocolate Cookie for her, 15 minutes later (yes I've counted) our drinks came and she's not really pleased with her drink (lol) she tasted it and she doesn't like it, so I had no choice to give her my TIGER and later on you'll see a few photos about her drinking my TIGER with a lovely happy face. ;) she rock!


 I didn't know! ;(



 Look shitty? But it's awesome. ;)




 Ahh I have no idea why I love this photo so much ;)

 Ma drink for the night. Chocolate Cookie ;)

 
 Enjoying her TIGER!

 I didn't know she had a sharp tongue tip in the end. o.O smexy!

 Her mate of the night. ;(

 Yeah, my 3 buddies.. Didn't know they're coming and I dun think they know I'm here.

 RAHMAN in da house YO!

 A sip... ;( I don't like it *she said*

Wooo, just look at her face she loves it =)

 Now she's putting a smile on her face because of that GOLDEN WATER.

 Comfortable atmosphere.

 Our stuffs tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment