Saturday 1 October 2011

Dragon Nest SEA: Highborn!



• Farming crafting items can be boring without people to talk to or beside you.
• Having some hard time to find a good party to team with in Abyss, Minotaur Hunt, Dark Lair, PvP, and PvE?
• New to the game and everyone in the server is ignoring all your questions?

Why wait ? Join us!
 We're a guild just like the other wonderful guilds out there. Highborn was created with one goal, and what's our goal? FRIENDS. I myself is one of those victims out there, I was ignored whenever I ask questions but luckily I have real life friends to support me by answering my questions and so on ;) which that made me decided to make a guild. And currently we are looking for ACTIVE players who wants to be part of our guild. I cannot ensure you that you'll be fine with this guild but if we all follow the rules below we can promise you that Highborn will never abandon you. We're from the Lands of Eolara, and we traveled through time into Lagendia's Greenwood.

Motto: We Can, We Will!

Everday Channel: 12

Rules:
Treat your guild mates as a family
Self-discipline
Loyalty to Highborn
Participate. Don't be anti-social
Respect yourself, and the people around you.
Aim for the skies!

Requirement:
You must be level.... Eh? I'm just joking, no level req.
Be somewhat ACTIVE. (Note: 1 week+ of inactivity without notice will be removed by any of our Veteran. It's cold blooded but we're sorry.)
Don't go on picking fights with other guilds or players, be friendly (Note: Settle arguments maturely and exercise proper decorum)
You wan to break the rules? Hacking, BOT, Items multiplying? Sounds fun I know, but NO! We're Highborns!

Guild Applications:
I know it gets a little annoying but it's just to help us keep your contact and details so we can understand you better. Just follow the applications below and you're good to go.

Register Login
Recruitment Form

No comments:

Post a Comment