Wednesday 19 October 2011

DN:SEA - Saint Haven!

Hello Saint Haven!! I'm ready to take off!

A big part of what I wanted to do with this character was go from when I was a boy and try and develop into a man, really try and play him as a man who is on this search, on a journey of personal, spiritual, political, social discovery.

 Such great fountain
 The north entrance.
 Royal Guards are doing their duty.
 Running through the gate of honor.
 Look familiar? Yup it's Hubert's Ship, thanks to him we could travel to this beautiful place.
 Woo, one of the dungeons.. DN Gaming is getting interesting.
 Creepy? You should. Be ready!
 Gate of Honor.
 Yay! I got myself an event item. It's called a Pumpkin Head (horn)
 xD , his one of my friend in TheMyst guild...
 Pumpkin head!

No comments:

Post a Comment