Saturday 29 October 2011

Planning for my future.






I planning to have a future with excitement.. I'm not those kinda people that could sit down on a desk and do paper works or whatsoever. I've being questioned by my aunts few days ago, and they told me to think about it seriously, because my current job is kinda boring and tiring, well tiring is alright for me but selling clothes for me is getting OLD I'm not FEELING it anymore, but for now this job I will do my best for the company and myself.

So yesterday I've been searching around the NET and I've found a few stuffs that I'm dead interested in. And those are, Photography, Make-up, and a DJ. :) I don't know but It seems that it burns my heart so much when I know where they are... I'm so excited and I really wanna start now. So right now I'll concentrate on my work 1st to save money for completing my dream as a Photographer, Make-up artist and a DJ at night, restless? At least I enjoy.

Amber Chia Photography Course
Amber Chia Makeup BASIC
Amber Chia Makeup BRIDAL
Amber Chia Makeup ADVANCED (KPMA) <----- As for this I'm still thinking about should I take it or not
Mixology DJ Academy

All those links is what I've dug out from the NET and the fees are reasonable and affordable.  If I really wanna start I'll go like this.. I'll surely take Photography 1st, 2nd Makeup, then only DJ. I'm still under thinking but surely it will go this way, so if I really wanna start I'll start next year MAY (That is when I've enough money for all courses)

No comments:

Post a Comment