Monday 24 October 2011

Day before I get things serious with.

I've been slacking off the whole damn month without doing anything except some good stuffs and some hardcore gaming actions lol which I kinda regret now because I wasted quite a lot amount of money going to the Cyber Cafes, rather stay at home to watch my beloved animes or outdoor with my beloved Babe lol.

Anyways here's some photo about us (only her in da photos) going out before I get things serious starting TODAY. So basically we went to Gurney just to have some window shopping and we end up in Toys R' Us had a couple of photos about Babe wearing Halloween mask, Transformer masks, and a pirate bandana.. She was quite happy with it ahaha!


Bumblebee!

Optimus Prime

No idea.

She look completely retarded.

Muhahaaa!

She does look like a little boyish isn't she. ;)

After that we went to Gelatomio, they serve Italian Ice cream which it's good and cheap, 5 scoops and free 2 scoops RM16.50. Cheap and good.








Last we went to one of my favorite place 1901 sausage corner. Which I shouldn't have been there because it's so fucking disappointed with the quality.. OLD SOGGY?! Damn it! Here's some photos... And non fully "cooked" soggy? Will my stomach survive until the next sunlight? Damn..







And some random photos I took during having those poor soggies. ;(







No comments:

Post a Comment